A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Friday, June 13, 2014

Success! My New "Positive" Blog Is a Hit!

For a half minute, I wondered if I was alone in creating a new blog about positive things.  I didn't know if people would want to read about positive things or see positive pictures exclusively.  But I went with my gut feeling and now it is clear that my new blog www.ElevateOurWorld.blogspot.com is definitely a hit.  It has struck a cord in people.  I would like to thank all of my family, friends and followers for making it a popular hit online.  As I said, we get hit left and right with negative news and sad events everyday - it's just way too easy to knock us off of our daily positive grind.  So I wanted to create a voice, a bell, a music tone out there - to help remind us all on how to get back on track and get through our day.

Once again, any of you who would like to contribute positive pictures or stories to that blog, please feel free to email me and do so.  Heck you can even call my blog number and leave a short message.  I Or Skype or Kik.  Whatever it takes to get the message through.

Now this blog can go back to what I've done so well in the past.  This blog can go back to entertaining you!

Smile everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment