A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Let The Show Begin...Again!



Many thank yous to my loyal friends and readers who have been with me on this journey this past 2 1/2 years. For those of you who have been with me, you know that I have been writing and posting mostly poems on my Where Did Our Love Go blog the past 14 months.  It was something that came from out of left field for me.  My poems have touched hearts and helped engage minds on numerous discussions via emails, and chat room boards.  All of my practice and preparation came from this original or "mother" blog.  This blog helped me create all the others.  I last posted hear back in October with the promise that things were going to be bigger and better than ever.  I did not lie.  My poetry writings have helped pick up many new friends and fans, from Twitter to Instagram, Facebook Chatimity and simple Google searches.  I welcome you all.  My other blog is doing so well with people, that I can now spend some time back here...where I started.  So...sit back and let the show begin again!  To all my new friends, readers...just scroll through the archives.  There are plenty of fictional short stories, humorous bits, life stories, and even poems on here too.  Soon you also will discover what others have known here for the past 2 1/2 years.  This is my effort to entertain, educate and bring positive minds togther!  Not only that...but the new stuff coming is going to be just as good!

Let the show begin...Again!

Sincerely,

John S LES

No comments:

Post a Comment