A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Florida Vacation Trip

So a vacation trip with the family the past few days has been filled with a lot of fun, a lot of Florida sun, as well as the Floridian humidity.  The trip turned out to be a little more than I bargained for in terms of experiencing some things on a social level that are indicative of life just about everywhere.  My trip has covered Vero Beach and Orlando so far with one more stop to go.  Overall, Floridians have been extremely nice and in the resort areas - seem to have a world of life experience outside of the immediate area of Orlando.  Here is a sampling of the pictures.




Universal Studios has been great.  Everyone working there and attending have just been superb.  This is actually my third trip into Disney with my kids.  Each trip has been great.  It is also great to see the progress of the overall themes.



Over in Vero Beach, I was trying to figure out why anyone would need a warning sign to tell them this...but...then again...people can be either forgetful, unknowing...or just plain crazy.  So I guess this sign had to be put up.




A view from my hotel balcony.  Nice view of the storms passing through over the Orlando area.  It is beautiful and humbling at the same time, as you realize all the powerful natural forces that are constantly at work on our living planet.  



Okay...that was just a sampling.  I have been working on a more lengthy column to describe my driving experience from Orlando to Vero Beach and back.  Hopefully I will finish it tonight.  I hope all of my readers are enjoying this summer 2013 as well.  Come back soon.  There's more to come on this Florida trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment