A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A New Look!

Over the next 48 hours, I will begin experimenting with some new looks for this blog - NYEastsideEntertainment.blogspot.com.  I have long been telling you, my readers of the progress we've been making.  However, do to the dynamic layout I was previously using, it was difficult for people to access the tab functions and see the progress that we have made together. Although it was easier to see stories that were previously written, it just was too difficult for some people to do the normal access.  So we'll try it this way for now...as I stumble through these new discoveries.

Feel free to let me know if you like the new layout.  There will be more tab functions to come.  Everyday is a new experience as we share the positive notion that will all the negative around us in our lives, it is fear that is always our true enemy.  Not hatred.  Fear only fuels it.

Change is good.  I am not afraid to grow.  So...we grow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment