A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Friday, March 22, 2013

There's Nothing Better Than Sharing A Good Story


As I sit here and realize that I've spent the better part of the last four days forming and shaping the next story that I'm about to post on here over the next couple of weeks, I've come to the peaceful understanding that there is nothing better than sharing a good story with a friend or strangers.  Whether that story is non fiction, fiction or both - nothing beats a group of people sharing the experience of a good story. 

I have been working diligently at different angles to write my story.  The background to this "Private iTeam" characters started around 2001, then it went cold until 2003.  After putting it on paper, it went dead again as my life had gotten busier with my kids.  Then in 2008 and 2009 as my family dynamics changed, I re-visioned the story...using some ideas I had gained from attending a computer class in 2006.

I plan to build a web domain so that I can tell short stories in addition to this blog.  The blog is more like the kitchen and the actual website would be where the "meal" of my writings are published.

And...I haven't really mentioned this but to only a couple of people.  I'm definitely working on a book.  Not "going" to work on...but presently working on a book.  I plan to take that one directly to Amazon publishing...so stick around folks for those announcements. 

Oh and by the way...I've been so busy writing...that...I'm probably going to have to send smoke signals to the rest of my family as well as wear a name tag.  I think they might have forgotten who I am. 

I will be taking a break for a few weeks once I have a chance to lay all of this stuff out.  You folks out there have been terrific.  I'm just a couple hundred more pageviews from 8,000.  Never in my wildest dreams...

That's why I'm working so hard.  I love entertaining my old friends...new friends...and even strangers...


"Cop Killer" is going to be my hottest story ever so far on this blog...I can tell you that.  I'm putting it out there on Monday, so stay tuned!

Folks can always reach out to me and my writings through the Kik application.

The user name is: NYEastsideE

Or email me at: NYEastside.info@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment