A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Night Out At A Local Bar

Umm hmm. I'm celebrating my year blogging in style.  With the help of my bartenders Ally and Debbie...I'm letting my hair down and tossing a few cold ones down.

You can see and find out a lot of things about life in a bar.  First, everyone is human and full of strengths and weaknesses. Second, it still is a great way to actually interact with people...provided that you're not completely intoxicated.  Third, interacting with people is definitely an art form. Perhaps a lost art form.
And it's always nice to have a familiar face working there. My next door neighbor.  Let games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment