A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Introducing NYGenerations.blogspot.com!

Oh yes...I have been a busy busy bee.  I spent much of the week working on a neighbors virus infected computer, more cleaning out of my basement for some construction work and of course - working on yet another blog.

I will be posting my computer clean up stuff on my other blog over the next couple of days.  It has been an adventure as the machine had close to 600 various infections and required the use of at least 3 different anti viruses to clean it up.  That will be on my BigKidsGadgets.blogspot.com within the next 48 hours.

Then...today marks the debut of yet my latest idea.  I call it, NYGenerations.blogspot.com.  Simply put, it allows me, my family and friends to have some input in immortalizing some of the positive lessons that they've learned in life.  I've improved my profile for all my blogs so that people can have access to reach out and contribute to this blog - or any of my other blogs.  I have email, Skype, Twitter, Kik and, oh yeah...a phone number now listed in my profile.  The contributions to NYGenerations isn't limited to those that I know.  My blogs are visited from people from around the world and I welcome them to be able to add anything positive that they would like to add.

Well...this was my break.  It's time to get back to business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment