A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

If I Only Had Upcoming Models And Actors...I Would Blow The Blogsphere Up!

This will be a rarity.  Two blog posts in one morning.  I have some thought provoking things, fearsome things and well as some more sultry and sexy things to present issues that we experience in life.  The experiences, the choices we make and the things we give value to or lose value of - along the way.

If I only had some models and actors at my disposal to continuously capture photographic and/or video moments in time.  As a friend said to me at dinner several nights ago, we all form pictures in our head as we read things.  Sometimes what we envision may be different from what a writer is intending.  Sometimes the photographer or film director has a different vision from that writer.  Well...due to the facts of life in this and my sister blogs...I wear all the hats.  I'm the writer, director, photographer, film director, creator and executor.  That's not including the donations friends have given me to help push things along.  I cannot thank them enough.  Every little push moves me closer to my overall goals of expression and success in doing that.

So if there is anyone out there who wants to model off body parts or show off some of their acting abilities and document it on a successful and still growing blog site (close to halfway mark of 12,000 hits) to add to their own resume...write me.  NYEastside.Info@gmail.com or Kik me at NYEastsideE.

No comments:

Post a Comment