A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Creative Stream...And Anything Goes

The creative thoughts inside me have began streaming again.  It is a great feeling.  Everyone who writes, paints, draws, takes pictures or films knows what that feels like.  To be able to feel the infinity of the creative resources within you.  At some point you will always encounter the internal blocks or exterior blocks that can affect you.  They can be emotional or mental blocks.  Sometimes it's simply that you just haven't absorbed enough of your topic in order to creatively regurgitate it, or you've lost the right moment in time to express it.

Well, I've been working on some side projects for my blogging fingers, and things are starting to pour out just right.  I write to send a message, show a message or simply to imply a message.  These messages are about my own or shared experiences in life.  I'll use any tool available to do it.  Initially I was screening and editing myself.  Now, I've sort of untied my hair from a bun and am going to just let it all out.  Fictional, nonfictional, I'm going to just roll it out and let my readers decide whatever they want from it.

Just as long as it helps get the message out...anything goes.

Part 5 of my most successful fictional story to date is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment