A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In 48 Hours...Part 4 To The Private iTeam

The Private iTeam...is a hit!  Just 3 posts and over 2000 hits...more than double my monthly reader average. Your response to my "Cop Killer" story and it's main characters has spoken volumes.  I was going to delay the publication of yet another one of the stories I have written for these characters, but your response to them has been overwhelming.  I will not delay.

So stay tuned because in another 48 hours, part 4 will be published, and will feature some of the sensational and graphically expressive art of international artist, Antonella Mason.  Her work truly captures a moment in time.  From the first time I observed her artwork online, I knew that her style would fit so well with type of story telling that I am continually aspiring to tell.  I cannot immediately think of any other artist whose layers in a single illustration capture the vision, mood, energy and stories of New York City.  New York - let's show some love!!

For my friends who haven't seen her work yet, please do click on her link and visit her site.  I'm taking a day trip into NYC, with plans to put together part 4 of "Cop Killer" while walking the city streets and crossing the Brooklyn Bridge.  So stay tuned and hold onto your seats.  Part 4 of "Cop Killer" is going to take you for a ride!




Update 4/22/13 8:55am...today's weather is overcast and cold in the 40's.  I'm going to postpone walking the Brooklyn bridge until tomorrow.  So today's time will be devoted to my writings for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment