A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Numbers Speak For Themselves...


The numbers speak for themselves.  In just two weeks and two posts, The Private iTeam has singularly generated over 800 pageviews online.  I've averaged nearly 1,000 pageviews a month.  But with this short story, that all has changed!  Clearly Private iTeam is my hottest short story post ever!  Due to such demand and my standards to give you the best - I have to dedicate more time for editing and resources.  I will delay part 3 post until Thursday so that I can use the next 48 hours to give you all the best that I've got.  This "Cop Killer" story has been worth these 9 months of growth and discovery for both me and you - my devoted audience.  So stay tuned for part 3 of "Cop Killer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment