A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Monday, April 29, 2013

Where's Your Tattoo? Let's Ink About This!


Let's Ink About This...

I would love to write a post about tattoos.  Well...that's if people have some interesting to show and share with the world?  I might even write a fictional story featuring a tattoo based story sometime down the road.  The bottom line is that more now than ever before a lot of New Yorkers are wearing tattoos.  From the big cities to the suburbs, men and women, young and old alike, a lot of people are getting painted.

Now I myself do not have any tattoos to show off to anyone.  I've never gone the distance on getting painted.  However, I am interested in forming/shaping up a feature post - to allow those who read my blogs to "share" their story.

Now I don't need your name.  That's optional.  But I would like your picture, your permission and a short story behind your painting.  All you have to do is email me at NYEastside.Info@gmail.com, or Kik @ NYEastsideE.

So it's time for me to "brush up" on some reading about tattoos.  Because with one "easy stroke" I could be "painted" in the corner and left out of the loop on why more and more people are getting inked.


No comments:

Post a Comment