A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Wednesday, September 5, 2012



I'm up late tonight hashing out some details to to short fictional stories to present over the next few weeks.  I will present them as I draw towards the conclusion of "The Page".  One story will deal with a divorced mother dealing with her psychological demons, drug and sexual addictions, as well as her faith in her religion, Catholicism.  Her faith and her self-preservation will get tested to the brink of collapse in a story entitled "Crucifix".  Next there will be a story of a racist, Southern man who's poisonous words and beliefs, and eventual actions which lead him to get taught a life lesson by the God.  That story is entitled "The Lesson".

Keep checking into my blog, or join my Twitter account for updates.

www.twitter.com/NYEntertain

For now stay tuned for the exciting final installments to "The Page".  I guarantee that story will end....with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment