A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Humor time....

It's been a week...it's time now for "Ask Tabitha"

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's time for a little weekly pick me up.  I have returned to my town psychic, the one and the only, Tabitha.  She has been so helpful in predicting and foreseeing the sudden increase in mosquito activity in our neighborhood in the month of September.  As I entered her low lighted place of business, I had to thank her for all of the wonderful emails she has sent me in regard to my lucky lotto numbers.  Nope, I still haven't won the big prize, but between my lucky numbers and my scratch offs...I managed to earn back $5 of the $20 dollars I spent on lottery tickets and scratch offs.  I feel like I'm getting...close!

So Mrs. Tabitha as sit before you at your table of predictions...I have three questions for you this week.  Questions that I know that you...and only you have the all foreseeing power to answer.  What does bad breath, armpits and personality all have in common?

"What does your breath, armpits and personality...all have in common?"  She leaned back and tilted her head side to side.  "Those are all three things that can really stink.  But you can always brush your teeth or use a deodorant to cover up the first two.  The third one...not so much.  Takes a lot more work."


Thank you my highness.  Next up when am I most likely to hear the words "Ho, ho, ho!"

She smiled and gave me a wink.  "When are you mostly likely to hear the words, ho, ho, ho?  That would be at divorce court, after the ex-husband is awarded custody.  Next."

Speaking of ex-wives oh great one.  I was wondering what is the difference between three ex-wives, a lawyer, and a junk yard dog?

She stared me in the eye and gave me a look as if I was crazy to even ask.  "Oh why that's an easy one.  There's no difference between the first two.  They all want your money.  But a junk yard dog...will always be loyal to you for just your companionship."

I couldn't stop Tabitha for sharing her infinite wisdom yet another week.  As soon as I left her establishment, i went down to the corner store and bought another scratch off game...



No comments:

Post a Comment