A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...
A City Teeming With Many Lives...and Many Stories...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

This is an important message...


To my friends out there reading my blog, I apologize if you haven't been able to leave comments when you've wanted to.  I also apologize if you've had some difficulty in trying to log into my blog automatically.  I cannot control the functionality of Google's Blogspot.  However, I can convert my blog back to the former settings if the current settings are proving more difficult to open via your mobile devices, as well as your laptops/computers. 

Please email me at NYEastsideEntertainment@gmail.com if you are having difficulties.  I want this all to be one continuous process of fun and entertainment in the midst of everyone's busy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment